For C.I.T.E.S. Appendex I and II Cycad species our Artificial
Propagated Cycads are recognised by C.I.T.E.S. and the
importer is then only required to obtain a Plant Import Permit.
Click here to view our C.I.T.E.S. Export Permit
valid for Multiple Consignments
NOTE SPECIAL CONDITION : This permit only authorises the export of specimens either
- propagated under an artificial propagation program approved by the Issuing Authority
- harvest or artificially propagated under a wildlife trade operation approved by the Issuing Authority
- harvested or articially propagated under a wildlife trade management plan approved by the Issuing Authority
We offer a Contract growing service for Cycads that will allow landscapers, developers and designers to reserve plants some time before they are required, sometimes years in advance
With a deposit to secure the deal, and pricing negotiated over the course of the job, plants are grown and nurtured to required specifications and supplied when it is required.
Contract growing takes a lot of the hassle out of plant supply for large commercial projects
We offer pre-growing discounts
We are pleased to offer beneficial cost savings on forward orders as an added incentive to place your order in advance.
Please contact us for further information or for a project quotation.
Take advantage of a negotiated price on all Cycads so you avoid the risk of unpredicted price rises or additional costs incurred when sourcing at the last minute from multiple suppliers.
Let us supply your Cycad needs and save yourself time, money, stress and resources shopping around.
Growing time frames
Time frames will vary according to the time of year, species type, container size required, germination time and availability of seed. As a general rule, lead time can vary from 6 months - 2 years. Each pre-growing contract is handled individually.
Once we’ve discussed your project requirements we can more accurately assess lead times. The earlier we know, the sooner you’ll know and the more likely we will be able to meet your needs. .
The best-laid plans often go astray so the terms of our contract also deal with delays and maintenance. We will always do our best to meet your needs throughout the duration of the project and try to be as flexible and friendly as possible. Upon signing a contract with us a 50% deposit is requested.
Can a project be pre-grown in stages?
Planting in stages is very common on large projects and we can factor timed stages into our production schedule, delivering the product you need when you need it. The more we know about the project and the timeframes for planting, the better - we may be able to help you more than you know.
What information do we need?
To provide a project estimate and to anticipate any potential issues early please provide:
- species list
- container size required
- project schedule
- time frame Cycads are needed
We can be contacted via:
|Fax:||+61 8 89 712 689|
Terms of Trade - Plants
- Send your request via email, fax or through the Quote Request Section of our Website with details of quantities required of each species. Please include either your email address, fax number and country code, mailing address with your details.
- We will advise availability and send you a Quote which will include any costs for export documents and a price for packaging and shipping. We will advise if you will require any import documentation for the shipment if you are to proceed with the order.
- If you wish to proceed with the order any further negotiations need to be finalized at this point. E.g. If you require alternate shipping arrangements and pricing, more or less quantities etc.
- Payment will be in advance accompanying a written confirmation of order. Payment must be received and cleared into our account before an order is dispatched.
- Preferred payment method is by Telegraphic Transfer direct to our Bank in Australia. These details are listed on the Quote. Some brokers require further information plus the Swift Code – please send request for this information so that we may make your payment as easy as possible to process.
- Order is packed as soon as possible and dispatched by the customers preferred method of transport.
Terms of Trading:
- Ownership is passed to the buyer as soon as the plants are passed to your preference of transport. We explicitly work on your instructions for we are not liable for any difficulties after dispatch.
- The customer accepts these terms of trade once an order is placed.
Often sourcing Rare and Unique Cycads for large projects can be difficult if not impossible, Cycad International Nursery offer their first rate growing-on service. We are well equipped to handle all pre growing contract needs from tube stock to Unique Landscape Feature Cycads. Simply let us know what is required and we will prepare and grow-on the stock that you may require for your future needs, it’s that easy! No more last minute hassles trying to source Unique Feature Cycads for your Up-market Projects. Please contact us by the email link below for more information.