Our Minimum order value for Export is Euro 1,000.00this is for the plant content of shipment only and does not include documentation or shipping.
Please feel free to contact us for quotes, as we have many different features of the plants. These plants will be shipped as soon as possible – allowing for permits and inspections, packaging etc.
We can be contacted via:
Phone:+61 8 89 710 335
Mobile:+61 418 898 802Fax:+61 8 89 712 689
Commercial Enquiries please contact me by email link at the bottom of the page.
All cycads are grown and established in Soil-less media, we export them in this media, very little stress is experienced by the plant, re-establishment time is very quick when planted into landscape.
Our Cycads are grown without need for insecticide application, these cycads offered are proven to be insect resistant (Bullet Proof) landscape plants.
For CITES Appendix I and 2 Cycad species, CITES recognizes our "Artificially Propagated Material" and does not require the importer to obtain a CITES Import Permit. We have CITES Export Permit Valid for Multiple Commercial Consignments.
Terms of Trade - Plants
- Send your request via email, fax or through the Quote Request Section of our Website with details of quantities required of each species. Please include either your email address, fax number and country code, mailing address with your details.
- We will advise availability and send you a Quote which will include any costs for export documents and a price for packaging and shipping. We will advise if you will require any import documentation for the shipment if you are to proceed with the order.
- If you wish to proceed with the order any further negotiations need to be finalized at this point. E.g. If you require alternate shipping arrangements and pricing, more or less quantities etc.
- Payment will be in advance accompanying a written confirmation of order. Payment must be received and cleared into our account before an order is dispatched.
- Preferred payment method is by Telegraphic Transfer direct to our Bank in Australia. These details are listed on the Quote. Some brokers require further information plus the Swift Code – please send request for this information so that we may make your payment as easy as possible to process.
- Order is packed as soon as possible and dispatched by the customers preferred method of transport.
Terms of Trading:
- Ownership is passed to the buyer as soon as the plants are passed to your preference of transport. We explicitly work on your instructions for we are not liable for any difficulties after dispatch.
- The customer accepts these terms of trade once an order is placed.